Don’t miss The Bridal Showcase before you walk down the aisle! The Carolinas’ largest bridal event will showcase over 100 wedding industry professionals – all in one day and one place. The Bridal Showcase is held every January and August at The Charlotte Convention Center and is sponsored by Belk, Party Reflections, and Carolina Bride Magazine.
Next Shows: August 20, 2017 & January 28, 2018
[ujicountdown id=”Event Timer” expire=”2017/08/20 12:00″ hide = “true”]
- Party rentals
- Bride and groom attire
- … and so much more!
- Battle of the Brides Contest: Hosted by Ace & TJ from the Ace & TJ show on Channel 96.1. Brides search for a “diamond” ring baked inside a huge cake in a “battle” for fabulous prizes
- Dancing with the Grooms Contest: Grooms show their moves on the dance floor in hopes of winning amazing wedding gifts
- Door Prizes: Announced throughout the day
- Groom’s Lounge: Relax with the guys, grab a drink, watch some sports and play cornhole while your bride-to-be “shops” the show
- Grand Finale Fashion Show: This year’s bridal “must haves” presented by David’s Bridal